Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mornings



Some Oolong Tea, reading and a serious cuticle massage is my favorite way to attack a new day. I have been trying to help my unhealthy obsession with coffee with the next best thing: tea. My favorites are Oolong and Earl Grey. Both are very earthy in taste and like all tea, looks like muggy, dirt water mmm. And the cuticle massage...let's just say, growing my nails is definitely not my forte (it has been on my new year's resolution list for 8 years now and still counting). As a chronic nail biter, I find that the only way to "fix" my terrible habit is by coating my nails with just about anything, whether it be a hardener, moisturizer, hand cream or cuticle cream. Burt's Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream has been my trusty friend for four years now and I don't see myself switching partners in the near future (unless the company discontinues it, in which case I'll probably cry). 

♥ tee


all images by me

No comments:

Post a Comment